If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place.
SAM7 (EPRO Solutions) was founded in 2009 to meet the demand of the dynamic education industry. It was incorporated passionate people who care about the development and enhancement of education standards globally. SAM7 has a vision to facilitate the growth of education enterprise by providing cutting edge solutions by enhancing the resource utilization for effective flow of information among various stake holders. We complement the hard work of teachers, researchers and education staff in implementing the effective solutions for the optimum use of the resources available and the technology integration to make the curriculum delivery process, smooth and structured well enough to involve all stake holders i.e parents, teachers, students and the community, to give them transparent view of all the education processes involving the learners.
At SAM7 we help you select the rightful resources, namely library resources, multimedia resources/ e-learning resources, curriculum support material, laboratory material and bring in technology integration to make these resources work for you in the best possible way.
What We Do:
1. Maths Teaching aids from Grade R to Grade 7
2. Library media centre resources namely, books, reference material, library stationary for processing and
cataloguing the books, multimedia products like audio-visual materials, digital contents library etc.
3. Library Security System.
4. Comprehensive library management system with module likes members, resources, circulation desk,
fines, resource search, auto accessioning, member bar-coded ID card etc.
5. Curriculum Support Material (LTSM): We have a wide product range in curriculum support material
like textbooks, charts, models, and teaching aids.
6. School and Office Stationary: Complete range of school stationary packaged as per the school
7. Laboratory products and services including approved science and maths kits.
8. Early Childhood development material: Learning through play, an innovative method developed by our
in-house development team about the need of early stimulation of a child through toys centred